The Store Manager position is one of the most important roles with Talize. We’re seeking leaders that have an entrepreneur spirit, passionate about their work, thrive on customer service and developing pipeline talent. As a part of our leadership team you are directly responsible for maintaining and operating the day to day functions of all store operations of our retail facility. You must be a friendly, systematic, precise, analytical creative, persuasive and result oriented individual who can work in a systematic and precise manner with the ability absorb and impart information to others on a factual basis. You must provide optimum level of leadership, by encouraging, training and supporting staff to achieve results. You must ensure a safe, productive and profitable operation. The role requires monitoring and accurate accounts of the merchandise flow, managing Sales and all expenses to optimize result, daily performance management of Management Team and all Team Member’s. Maintain staffing levels consistent with business needs and ensuring optimal communication developing to a culture of participation and involvement. You will be responsible for following all company policies and you will create a store culture that is participatory, positive, and generates high performing, engaged employees. You will create the Talize Thrift Experience!
What We Are looking For:
We’re seeking enthusiastic, persuasive and analytical leaders that have an entrepreneurial spirit, are passionate about their work and thrive on customer service as well as developing pipeline talent in a fast paced environment. Store Leaders must provide optimum level of leadership by encouraging, training and supporting staff to achieve results. You will create a store culture that is participatory, positive, and generates high performing, engaged employees.
- 3+ years of retail experience, in a store manager role
- Experience in the supervision of both Management and Team Members
- Strong understanding of retail store operations, financial analysis, merchandising and driving sales results
- Must be organized with an attention to detail and strong follow-up skills
- Developmental management skills to include; coaching, training, recruiting, motivating, employee development, effective decision making, problem solving, and efficient communication skills
- Ability to developand execute practical action plansby diligently collecting relevant information in order to achieve the desired results
- Ability to Motivate employees to seek opportunities and achieve high standards while building moral and bench strength
- Ensuring effective and efficient communication at all times
Current Open Positions:
· There Are Currently No Positions Available
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com