Sales Floor Manager
The Sales Floor Manager is part of our leadership team and reporting to Assistant Store Manager and Store Manager. Directly responsible for managing and directing the day to day functions of the sales floor in a high demand retail environment.
You must be a friendly and persuasive individual who can work in a systematic and precise manner with the ability absorb and impart information to others on a factual basis. You must provide optimum level of leadership, by encouraging, training and supporting staff to achieve results. Must be able to achieve and set goals in a efficient manner. The Sales Floor Manager is responsible for monitoring the flow of customers, having the team provide fast, efficient service and oversee the maintenance of all areas of the sales floor. Supervise/direct the operations team members and supervisors and ensure that all company policies are followed and you will create a store culture that is participatory, positive, and high performing engaged employees. You will create the Talize Thrift Experience!
- Minimum of 3 years of retail management experience (Thrift and bog box experience a definite asset)
- Experience in the supervision of both Management and Team Members
- Strong understanding of retail store operations, financial analysis, merchandising and driving sales results.
- Must be organized with an attention to detail and strong follow-up skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to Influence, lead and motivate employees
- Must have open availability to work day, evening and weekend
- Developmental management skills to include; coaching, training, recruiting, motivating, employee development, effective decision making, problem solving, and efficient communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills