The Production Supervisor position plays a crucial role in ensuring that the store is merchandised reporting to the Assistant store manager. You are responsible for aiding the production team in order to ensure that all day-to-day functions and production goals are met. This includes monitoring the processing of all incoming merchandise, the inspection of grading merchandise, and placement/organization of merchandise on the sales floor; supervising, directing and training production team members; monitoring and providing feedback on the progress and performance of production team members as well as managing the entire production room in the absence of the Assistant Store Manager. You will create a store culture that is participatory and positive with high performing, engaged employees. You will create the Talize Thrift Experience!
What we are looking for:
We’re seeking Retail Production Shift Supervisor who is enthusiastic, efficient precise, shrewd, result oriented and self-starting individual with a desire to get things done quickly and accurately. As a Retail Production Shift Supervisor you are responsible for aiding the production team to ensure that all day-to-day functions and production goals are met. You will achieve this by; monitoring the process of the production room, while supervising, directing coaching, training and providing feedback on the daily progress and performance of production team members. You must provide optimum level of leadership by encouraging, motivating and supporting staff to achieve results. You will create a store culture that is participatory, positive, and generates high performing, engaged employees.
- 1-2 years retail experience supervising a team of 10-20 employees
- Previous experience of working as a lead hand, key holder is preferred
- Ability to Mentor, counsel, coach and motivate people to achieve results, while building morale; set clear objectives, monitor progress, take corrective action and control performance levels.
- Communicating effectively and efficiently at a level that is understood by all therefore developing a culture of participation and involvement.
- An understanding of store operations, financials, merchandising and sales.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Must be organized with an attention to detail and proven follow-up skills.
- Developmental management skills to include; coaching, training, recruiting, motivating, effective decision making, problem solving, and efficient communication skills
Current Open Positions:
- Hamilton Store
- Mississauga store
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com