What we are looking for in a Back Room Supervisor:
We’re seeking Retail Back Room Supervisor who is enthusiastic, efficient precise, result oriented and self-starting individual with a desire to get things done quickly and accurately. As a Retail Operations Supervisor you are responsible for aiding the production team to ensure that all day-to-day functions and production goals are met. You will achieve this by; monitoring the process of the production room, while supervising, directing coaching, training and providing feedback on the daily progress and performance of production team members. You must provide optimum level of leadership by encouraging, motivating and supporting staff to achieve results. You will create a store culture that is participatory, positive, and generates high performing, engaged employees.
Why Join Talize:
- A growing company with personal growth potential
- Work/Life Balance – Monday to Friday day shifts (except on certain occasions)
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits package that is 100% paid by employer
- Paid day off for your Birthday
- Charity Affiliation
- 50% off Employee Discount
- And much more….
Must Haves for a Back Room / Production Supervisor:
- 1-2 years retail experience supervising a team of 10-20 employees (shift supervisor, retail operations supervisor )
- Previous experience of working as a lead hand, key holder is preferred
- Ability to Mentor, counsel, coach and motivate people to achieve results, while building morale; set clear objectives, monitor progress, take corrective action and control performance levels.
- Communicating effectively and efficiently at a level that is understood by all therefore developing a culture of participation and involvement.
- An understanding of store operations, financials, merchandising and sales.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Must be organized with an attention to detail and proven follow-up skills.
- Developmental management skills to include; coaching, training, recruiting, motivating, effective decision making, problem solving, and efficient communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Production Supervisor: 2 years
Retail: 1 year
To apply please fill out Employment Online Application