What we are looking for:
We’re seeking enthusiastic, creative, systematic, precise, shrewd, analytical, result oriented and self-starting individual with a desire to get things done quickly and accurately. As an Assistant store Manger you are responsible of the full day to day operation of our back room and ensuring the store is merchandised. Assistant Store Manager must provide optimum level of leadership by encouraging, training and supporting staff to achieve results. You will create a store culture that is participatory, positive, and generates high performing, engaged employees.
Why Join Talize:
- A growing company with personal growth potential
- Work/Life Balance – Monday to Friday day shifts (except on certain occasions)
- We offer a great salary with direct profit sharing bonus
- Health Benefits package that is 100% paid by employer
- Paid day off for your Birthday
- Charity Affiliation
- 50% off Employee Discount
- And much more….
Assistant Store Manager Must Haves:
- 3+ years of retail experience, in a management role
- Experience in the supervision of both Management and Team Members
- Strong understanding of retail store operations, financial analysis, merchandising and driving sales results
- Developmental management skills to include; coaching, training, recruiting, motivating, employee development, effective decision making, problem solving, and efficient communication skills
- Planning, scheduling and daily allocation of team based on lbs. to be processed in order to meet company goals and generate profit
- Systematic and logical in the approach to decision making, ensuring that all the necessary facts and information are available and accurate and the decision taken and acted upon is astute ·
- Ability to Mentor, counsel, coach and motivate people to achieve results, while building morale; set clear objectives, monitor progress, take corrective action and control performance levels.
- Communicating effectively and efficiently at a level that is understood by all therefore developing a culture of participation and involvement.
- Maintain staffing levels consistent with business needs to ensure excellent customer service (Includes recruiting, hiring and training employees)
- Must be organized with an attention to detail and strong follow-up skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Store Management: 3 years
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements of store manager please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate 'Assistant Store Manager – Barrie' in the subject line. We thank applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.