Why Join Talize as a Retail Supervisor:
- A growing company with personal growth potential
- Work/Life Balance
- Health Benefits package that is 100% paid by employer
- Paid day off for your Birthday
- Charity Affiliation
- 50% off Employee Discount
- And much more….
What we are looking for Retail Sales Floor Supervisor:
We are seeking friendly and persuasive individual who can work in a systematic and precise manner with the ability absorb and impart information to others on a factual basis. As a Sales Floor Supervisor/ Key Holder you are part of our leadership team and reporting to the Sales Floor Manager. You are directly responsible for maintaining and operating our retail facility in a safe, customer focused and profitable manner. You must provide optimum level of leadership, by encouraging, training and supporting staff to achieve results. You will create a store culture that is participatory, positive, and high performing engaged employees creating a Talize Thrift Experience!
Must Haves for Retail Sales Floor Supervisor:
- Minimum of 1 year of retail experience, in a previous retail supervisory role.
- An understanding of store operations, financial analysis, merchandising and sales.
- Must be organized with an attention to detail and strong follow-up skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to Influence, lead and motivate employees
- Must have open availability to work day, evening and weekend
- Developmental management skills to include; coaching, training, motivating and effective/efficient communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills
Job Type: Full-time
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org