What we are looking for:
We’re seeking enthusiastic, creative, systematic, precise, shrewd, analytical, result oriented and self-starting individual with a desire to get things done quickly and accurately. As an Assistant store Manger you are responsible of the full day to day operation of our back room and ensuring the store is merchandised. You must provide optimum level of leadership by encouraging, training and supporting staff to achieve results. You will create a store culture that is participatory, positive, and generates high performing, engaged employees.
- 3+ years of retail experience, in a management role
- Experience in the supervision of both Management and Team Members
- Strong understanding of retail store operations, financial analysis, merchandising and driving sales results
- Developmental management skills to include; coaching, training, recruiting, motivating, employee development, effective decision making, problem solving, and efficient communication skills
- Strategic planning, scheduling, and daily allocation of team based on inventory to be processed
- Systematic and logical in the approach to decision making, ensuring that all the necessary facts and information are available and accurate and the decision taken and acted upon is astute ·
- Ability to Mentor, counsel, coach and motivate people to achieve results, while building morale; set clear objectives, monitor progress, take corrective action and control performance levels.
- Communicating effectively and efficiently at a level that is understood by all therefore developing a culture of participation and involvement.
- Maintain staffing levels consistent with business needs to ensure excellent customer service (Includes recruiting, hiring and training employees)
- Must be organized with an attention to detail and strong follow-up skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org