With autumn just weeks away (sigh) we have something to look forward to when the cool weather hits: fall fashion.
We thought we’d help by cataloging some of the key trends – a fashionably forward checklist that you can take along when you visit us. Because every true fashionista knows that finding the vintage version translates into a one-of-a-kind statement piece. Good luck thrift hunters.
- Black & blue: Prints or patterns. Mixed and matched. This is the colour combination of the season.
- All snakes, no ladders: The reptile print is back. Whether adorned to a skirt or a statement purse, there is no need for a second skin.
- Lace & leather: The perfect pair of subtle sexiness and rocker chic. While leather was seen everywhere and on everyone this summer, fall is it’s season to shine.
- The mad hatter: Lets face it; hats are hard to pull off. But this season it’s all about dressing fierce from head to toe – literally. So find one that works for you (we have hundreds for you to choose from).
- Fur trim: A little fur goes a long way. No need to excessively sport this trend (unless you’re a daring diva), but by adding a fur scarf or hat to the mix you will be seasonably in step.
- G.I. Jane: Usually worn to help camouflage, this season the camo print is worn to help you stand out in a crowd. Wear it proudly.
Juule from Germany does lace and leather well, even pairing her look with an oh-so-chic hat! Find out more about her look here (via lookbook.nu).